Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wealth Consciousness


I read everyday.

I read (aloud) with my friend in Vancouver WA each morning at 7 am. Currently we are reading from the book. "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. Personally, the book has come alive by reading it out loud with someone. And I thank my friend each day for doing this with me.

Hearing that book allows me to keep considering that I have everything I need around me, I'm just not open to see, or hear it, yet.

And I've asked myself, "What will it take for me to awaken myself to be more in alignment with Wealth Consciousness?"

I believe, given all the people that have brought themselves up from ghettos, desperate poverty, and situations, that yes we all have the power within to overcome any circumstances.

It takes developing awareness. Not a simple task, not a direct one, nor is it particularly appreciated in our society. It seems we wish that we all stay 'asleep' at the wheel.

So to go against the grain and develop a Wealth Consciousness can be a formidable task. Even in this financially obsessed world we live in Wealth Consciousness is not what we are experiencing.

Wealth consciousness is about desire, joy, pursuing your bliss, as Joseph Campbell says.

And that can be threatening stuff to the status quo.

Yeah, I've finally got nothing to lose. I'll develop my wealth consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment