Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hitting Bottom?

Anyone hitting bottom? I have, seems like twice today.

Don't get me wrong, I have a wonderful life, a loving husband, and wonderful home. It's just sometimes......

Yeah, it's that sometimes, isn't it?

Sometimes when you just want to tell loved ones off, tell them they are spoiled, and acting like two-year-olds in a temper tantrum.

Yeah, those times.

I breathe, I hear the argument I want to have, and don't. What do I do?

Take the dogs for a walk and get away. Get away, that seems to be my most common choice.

I'm not sure it works. However, I've seen and heard the damage of speaking my mind in those moments. That doesn't work either.

Between a rock and a hard place? Yep, but I can't imagine that I'm the only one with this frailty, of not being able to speak in confusion. And when did I learn that? When did I learn to suppress myself so dramatically?

All the advice and meditation, and prayer and thoughts sometimes seem bereft at these moments.

Well, that's where I'm at tomight.

No comments:

Post a Comment