Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Play Music

Today is Tuesday.

Let's play music today. Play music that inspires you, that makes you want to dance, sing. jump for joy. I love the song about "I can see clearly now the pain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way". That song just fills me with joy when ever I'm lucky enough to hear it.

A feeling of freedom washes over me like a warm shower.

What is your favorite song? Why not play it right now?

Then dance, sing or jump for joy.

Let the music move through you. Then let life move through you just like your favorite song. Let life sing through you, holding nothing back, using each note to it's fullest.

We can get stuck remembering all the nasty details of what we did do or didn't do, and forget the music of life.

Let's give ourselves more moments each day of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment