Monday, November 30, 2009

What if it is working out?

What if everything going on, the economy issues, the war issues, peace issues, health issues, and on and on, is how it looks while it's working? What if this is our access to abundant thinking, abundant living, and joy? What if we could realize this is it and laugh as we move through life?

I notice I can breathe more when I think this way, that there is nothing to get to, nothing to worry about, this is how we are doing it. We are fixing the economy, the global warming, the hunger, the peace talks, health care, the security of our lives.

This is how it looks, and I don't agree with all of it, but I'm not meant to agree 100%. I'm meant to live with contrast, diversity, growth, and find joy in that.

It just looks different than I think it should, or that my memory tells me it should look like.

That poses a freedom of thought, an acceptance of being and of how the divine works.

No comments:

Post a Comment