Thursday, November 5, 2009

Could it Really Be That Easy?

I read, or study, about 1 hour a day. In all that reading, each author states to get what you want, three things are needed.

1. Focus on what you want
2. Create the feelings of having what you want
3. Take actions consistent with the thoughts and feelings you are creating.

If it is that easy, why do we have so many books written on this material?

Is it our rational mind discounting what we know 'is' and how things 'work' around here?

What if it were that easy? What would that mean? What about all the struggle we have experienced? What of all the pain?

When I ask these qustions with no attachment to how I think things should be, it expands my vision. But not just ask these things once and feel confient I have an answer, but ask these things again, and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment