Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Expereiment for a New Career

"The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to him positive results." Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

I have chosen to get my miracle job, by keeping a clear focus on having already received that job. I will spend 1 hour each day meditating on having gotten the most rewarding job, with people I enjoy working with.

The funny thing is I did this in romance and found the love of my life, my husband Jeff.
So, why not do it in the area of career and finance. Why would somehting work in one area and not another? That doesn't make sense.

Quite an experiment, huh? This will put to a test the notion that middle class people "believe it when they see it, world class people know that they have believed it when they see it." Steve Siebold in "177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class"

Visit my blog often as I live this great experiment. I will keep up with my daily quotes and my experience of them for you.

3 comments:

  1. I believe that in order to manifest your desires into reality you need to hold it in all of your senses. I think sometimes the most difficult sense to incorporate this is in "feelings". In times of want you feel the pain of not enough. If you can grasp, even if it is only for a fleeting second, the feeling that you have when you do not have that pain, you can make that feeling grow. You will then be able tomanifest that portion of the reality puzzle more and more frequently. Imagine the confidence and overall sense of well being youcan then carry with you. abundance at all times!!

    Zinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Brie. I'm anxious to see how your "experiment" pans out. It will give excellent motivation to the rest of us to do the same! Thank you. Candi

    ReplyDelete