Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Feelings Are Good? pt 3


So, to continue on the feelings blog. I experienced that many feelings are just considered bad. Anger, upset, arguing, defensiveness, confusion, doubt, fear, and on and on. There most certainly is an unspoken judgement, "You should not be like that" in the background. No one would say that out loud, but it is there none the less. In my experience, it puts a kind of mental girdle on me in expression. It seems almost unlawful to have a temper outburst. Primarily for someone who is considered advanced, or aware. Imagine if the Pope had a temper flare up? How would we react? It's like we are supposed to be human in only small packets of expression. How is that supposed to work?

Yes, I focus on the good, each day I thank the universe for my wonderful life, my ability to have joy in any circumstance, but sometimes I just feel like screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment