Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dreaming at Disneyland

"If you can dream it you can do it." Walt Disney

So, yesterday, my husband and I went to Disneyland for some much needed R&R. He has been working 7 days a week 10-12 hour days. I've been under my own stress.

We walked through the park and rode our favorite California Screamin' rollercoaster in California Adventure. the best smoothest rollercoaster ride ever! lol

We found a place in the park in Main Street that had displays on Walt Disney and his dream called "Disneyland"

We were taken step by step on how he dreamed it, how he got his engineers and animators to dream too.

I asked myself: what are my dreams and am I willing to put them to the test of becoming real?

My dreams: to be a public speaker, to write best selling books, to teach all I have learned in the skill of listening, compassion, creating an environment of respect, to love fully and freely, to be a vehicle for spirit to speak through, and to be paid well while doing it.

What is your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment