Monday, December 12, 2011

What if it were true?

What if what all the Quantum Scientists, and the spiritual leaders have said for centuries, was true?  That we are all one?  That we are dynamically and energetically connected?  Our thoughts are just that 'our thoughts'. 
That if we want a better world, it starts with us, not 'them' changing to make us happy or comfortable or feel safe, but we change the thinking paradigm that we are trapped within of greed, lust, drama, lack, &  limitation. 
We stopped waiting for the politicians or bankers to change the world, but we changed so the 'money rulers' had to adjust to meet us?

What if we just tried that thought on for a few minutes a day each day.

I was raised in a world of complaints and victimization.  My parents, as great as they were, complained, so I learned to complain and see myself as a victim.  What if I could choose to re-think my life, circumstances, and beliefs, and allowed the greater power to develop within me, and think as the great masters have, the Gandhi's, Abraham Lincolns, Mother Theresa's, and all the other great ones that don't get the same exposure, but lived and breathed and supported our evolution just the same.  What if I choose to be guided by that?  What is possible?


It's a question worth investigating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment