Monday, December 5, 2011

Creativity

We are moving from the age of information, to the age of creativity.  With information at our fingertips, or an Internet connection away, what I mean by that we no longer need to go somewhere to get information, or struggle to find information, we just need to go to Google and type in something close to the question or information we need and or want, information is an abundant commodity.  What is now the highest value is the creativity through which we use this information.  That is good news for us right-brained thinkers, the creatives which before this time have been less valued.  We have valued the left-brainers, the math & science people.  Now, do not misunderstand me, math, science technology will always be high value, but HOW the math and science and technology is applied will be the true test.

So, I have given myself some goals in expanding my creativity.  I am currently putting together a chocolate cookbook.  Chocolate recipes are everywhere, but how I put this together is the opportunity of my creativity.

I will also give myself the challenge to be creative in my blog.  to bring out my creative abilities in expression, language, and writing. 

How fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment