Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quiet Moments

It's Sunday morning, 7 am to be accurate. I'm sitting on the couch with my dogs at either side of me, and I pause and drink in the wonderfulness of this moment.

And I give thanks that I get these moments. It is at this moment that I see myself, for lack of a better term, winning. I see myself making that difference with the people I want to connect with, or I see myself getting that big check, or feeling good in my body and knowing I look it.

It's a great moment. I'm talking to every cell in my body, telling it what I want, what I need, and what I desire.

That is how I've accomplished every one of my goals. I gave myself permission to fantasize, to dream. I can't tell you how many people berated me for this kind of being. But truth is; each time I purposefully dreamed, I've accomplished that which I dreamed.

Try it yourself, at least you will give yourself a moment of beauty, and you could reach your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment