Monday, February 15, 2010

5 Questions to ask to get in the flow of life



The more I study the more I am awed by the power each of us holds within.

I watch stories of survivors of natural disasters, or illness, or seemingly dire circumstances. The human mind is a powerhouse of abilities and we don't even use 1/10th of it. What can happen if we focus and start to use 1/12th?

So the question becomes how do I begin to use 2% more?

Ask question that get you in the natural flow of life.

Here are five deceptively easy ones that can get you on a more creative path.

What is it that is allowing me to create meaning in my life?
We are meaning beings. Meaning gives us juice, passion and purpose. so to ask what gives meaning will give you more energy and focus.


Why is that magical for me?
Why does that give you a sense of magic? power? excitement?

Who will help me create this masterpiece?
Who are the people that have the same interests? Or maybe they don't know it yet but you can be the catalyst for them to see themselves in your vision?

When will the milestones become clear for me?
Often times we cant see how we will cause our dreams to happen so we give up. But what about just seeing the first few steps and trusting that the next ones will be revealed?

How will I make this memorable for me and my community?
Having memorable life is what we all want. So how will taking on this desire for ourselves be meaningful? How will doing this feed you when times get tough, and they will, that's how you know you are on the right path, because you are being challenged, developed. And growth has strains. duh. So don't worry about that, just find the memories and keep going.

Hope this helps. It has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment