Monday, December 28, 2009

Miracles



Miracles do happen.
When I least expect it, when I am 'at my wits end', when I give up on my expectations; miracles occur.
That is what this quote says to me.

A million dollar answer comes from letting go of your position, and yet not letting go of you.

Those two statements, seemingly at odds with each other, or paradoxical, is at the essence of a million dollar answer.

You let go of being righteous, and find your true self. Sometimes that is stopping an argument, sometimes that is stepping up and speaking.

Funny thing, there is no way of knowing if you are doing the right thing. Sometimes it looks like you are doing the opposite of what should be done, of what 'everyone knows' is the right way. Sometimes you just do, and miracles occur.

Here is what I do know, miracles don't occur when you do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment