Sunday, February 12, 2012

What Do You Do?

Just when you think, 'now I'm getting it together', 'now, finally I will get all the pieces to fit and have it all'.  It's at that time when life tends to throw me a wild pitch.Something such as being downsized from a job, or chest pains in a loved one with a midnight trip to the ER.

Something to test my sense of confidence, self reliance and grace.  Personally, I could do without the tests and pretend I passed, huh?  Lets just say I have all those qualities, and don't have to prove it.

Sounds like a bad resume, with brags of jobs done, and education achieved, but no such things have happened.  I've heard that technology resumes from certain eastern countries are notorious for that. 

Okay so, I'll take the tests that life is whipping at me these days, keep track of my daily progress, the wind and the not so wins.  These things may not be written on my new resume, but they will be written on my soul.  I will know the times I handled challenges with grace, and the times I just reached my limit and gave upholding it together.  Both were valuable lessons.  Both helped me grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment