Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Perspective


It usually helps me, when I am in a particularly bad place, to think of the entire universe and just how small I am in the scope of things. Small but intricately connected, much like a tiny string of a spider web. The movement of that string will still be felt along the entire web.

It helps for me to believe, really believe, that the universe is friendly towards me, and that any bump in the road, no matter how hurtful, I can choose to rise.
In my rising, in my reaching for the attitude and emotions that will give the most efficient spin on my circumstances will be in the best interest not only of myself, but for the universe as well.

If I live in a universe where everything is connected, everything matches up like a giant jigsaw puzzle, my gift is to relax, breathe, and take actions towards awareness. Easier said than done, but I keep my actions towards that goal. Conscious awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment