Thursday, April 12, 2012

Trusting the Path

I get questioned, 'How do I know I am on the right path, or in the right job or relationship?"  I have  asked these very questions myself. 

These particular questions don't serve the person asking. Asking these questions creates a kind of hard edged experience of the world, one's contribution to the world and a hard edged view of oneself.

 There are better ways to ask what is being asked, ways that open up paths never seen before, not traveled, and unique to your success.  What if you assumed for a moment that you were on the right path, the path wasn't in question.  What was open for exploration was what what actions you could take today to further your development, your growth within your relationships, or your skills. 

Perhaps the path will always be foggy, slightly unclear, nebulous, ambiguous and uncertain  if it is a path worth taking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment