Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Designing a new relationship to money

When I told the truth about my relationship with money, I saw that it was one I inherited from my mother.

My mother was a confused and confusing woman. She was a product of a changing time, looking for someone else to guide her. I bare no grudge towards her. I have embraced she did the best she could with what she had.

But I had never sorted out that her emotional responses to money were imprinted in me. And now that I am a grown woman I have the desire to change my programming.

Sounds simple, but it takes more persistence and courage than I realized when I first chose to do so. The old thoughts and emotional habits are strong, and determined to survive.

Choosing the compassionate road is the best way to change. Generating compassion for all. Not just yourself, but all the newspapers, radio broadcasts, TV news, history, and family.

Again, this will be a part of my Money: Your Most Intimate Relationship" Teleseminar starting April 21 7:30 -9:00 PM PDT.

Send an email if you are interested: briester510@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment